The F-BRIDGE beneficiaries will establish a consortium. They will be represented in the project’s main governing structure, the governing board, which will be responsible for all strategic decision-making. However, in order to ensure an efficient day-to-day management of the project, a smaller management structure gathering the domain leaders around the coordinator and the project management office is proposed: the executive committee.
Figure a: Structure of the F-BRIDGE project
- definition of strategic orientations of the work programme,
- approval of past activities, as well as of reorientation decisions and of the impact on the funding allocations,
- approval of the detailed work plan,
- approval of the periodic scientific & management reports.
- day-to-day project management decisions, follow-up and adaptations of technical roadmaps,
- assessment of the results obtained and of the relevance of the future work with regards to these results,
- preparation of the periodic scientific and management reports,
- discussion and proposal of strategic orientations for the work programme,
- discussion of the funding issues and in particular of possible re-allocations of the funding,
- discussion of the harmonisation issues of the detailed work plan.